Tuesday, August 9, 2011

PSA Essentials Blog Hop Day 2

ohhhhh k! So now we are on day 2! Yup I love this hop. All of the fabulous designers have something totally cool for you to see on their blogs so please go over and see every one's work. :)

Okay so today is another fabulous week of blog hopping over at The Queens Royal Court. There is a fabulous prize and lots of goodies to look at so please hop with us wont cha?!?!?!?!

If you just jumped here from Liz's blog then you are in the right place. If you just happened upon my blog you probably want to start at the beginning over at Theresa's blog.

So today I tried to harness my inner teenager. Yeah she's in there somewhere. With badly teased hair and wreaking of Aqua Net...Kidding kidding I wasn't an 80's child I mean I was but I was only born in the 80's I didn't really have 80's hair. Ah anyway I'm rambling. Okay so here we go my inner teen made this project! I think she did good and I may let her seep through the pores every once in a while. ;)



Here is the stamp set I used. I'll be using it all week so keep coming back!!!!

Here's a list of What was used:
Ink- Real red (stampin up)
Embellishments- twine from Twisted Sugar Twine
Stamps- Both sets are from PSA Essentials Funky Numbers and Smirk*Kiss Me Now
Tools- Border punch (EK Success)
Paper- Pink from my stash and that background paper I made using a piece of white cardstock and then homemade glimmer mist and distress ink.
Adhesive- Liquid adhesive and dimensionals

Thank you all so much for stopping by.

Here is a list of the hop participants in case you get lost along the way!!!!

24 comments:

  1. What a CUTE idea!! Using numbers to create words!! LOVE It!!
    Ruth Gillis Stevens
    stev288@pwrtc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay!! Who ever knew you could write 'love' with numbers? Not me!! JUST GREAT! Follower...
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is way tooo clever-totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE!!!

    amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, that is, like , so Epic! Sorry... had a moment :). Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever. I'll have to try the love with numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOsh Raven your freaking amazing.. I was at first going where the PSA stamps and then that light bulb lite up over my head and I like this ROCKs... love it...
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the best - clever and cool! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job. Everyone should let their inner teen out at times.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH WOW, talk about creative!... best part after reading the comments is that T light bulb lite!! LOL... on a serious note... WOW amazingly creative! You Rocked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Raven!!!!! You are one of the most creative people that I have ever met! This is AMAZING!!!! I had to do a double take because I was like I do not see where she put numbers duh! That is amazing! I am blown away as always! You are such an inspiration to me I strive to be half as creative as you! You are just amazing!
    BIG hugs
    Carley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great project!

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gotta love letting our Innner Teen out every once and awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a clever use of this ttamp set I love the look!
    http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great project thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love what you did with this number set.
    Very unusual.
    I would of never thunk to use them that way

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so funny! Very cute...

    ReplyDelete
  18. so pretty!

    sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
    sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  19. SO cute!! ydixon57@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a creative idea! Love it!!
    pthoreson04 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute. Love this! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very creative Raven. Love it! Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete