Saturday, August 13, 2011

PSA Essentials Blog Hop Day 6


Okay so today is another fabulous week of blog hopping over at The Queens Royal Court. There is a fabulous prize and lots of goodies to look at so please hop with us wont cha?!?!?!?!

If you just jumped here from Liz's blog then you are in the right place. If you just happened upon my blog you probably want to start at the beginning over at Theresa's blog.

Here is my project for today...
 Wanna know something really cool about this project? Almost the entire thing was done by hand. I'm really starting to trust my own inner artist/crafter. No machines only me. :) So this dress was inspired by a book my mom has and I am proud to say I now own. It is called Collage Couture. You MUST check it out if you havent yet!!!
The stamp sets I used are Smiling Daisies and the stamp below.

 
Thank you all so much for stopping by.

Here is a list of the hop participants in case you get lost along the way!!!!

Theresa
Cristi
Gaby
Jenny
Jin
Kassidy
Liz
Raven
Libby ~ PSA Stamps

10 comments:

  1. Love how this turned out and isn't that book fabulous
    Hugs xoxoxox
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty!

    sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
    sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that project!! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this is all hand made and from the heart, makes it all so very special!
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project!

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow That is amazing! Great Idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute stuff!!!! So glad I was playing on PINTEREST today...!!!


    Cathi Carpenter
    ourfam@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete