Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Big Winner!



So, I've been MIA for a while as I see. Well totally not intentionally. You see not only does my husband(whom I love dearly) get a little piece of my bat cave but now he has begun taking my camera on business trips. WHAT?!? But I'm okay, I'm sure it will get better and this injustice I'm suffering will soon be over. Either way I was able to regain a piece of sanity when my camera returned from a long trip. We missed each other and so there was some cuddling. Now that the honeymoon phase has passed I'm able to post. AH yes my purpose in life.

So today's card was made for my camera hehehe okay okay I'll confess my husband. I used the sketch from Mojo Monday which I love and I flipped it.

I hope you all are having a fabulous day and that you are all cuddling with your cameras (I mean partners) :)

Here's a list of What was used:
punches- Su corner rounder
ink-Chocolate Chip (my fav.) SU
embellishments- Chocolate Chip brads from SU
stamps- Game Night, Card Games
extras- ribbon Idk I think its chocolate chip but I'm not sure I got it in a trade.
paper- SU of course. Brilliant Blue, chocolate chip, oxford dsp (retired), and naturals ivory

I love this card I think its oh so masculine which is something I don't do much. However, I'm noticing that I need more cards like this. :)

Cheers and Hugs,
Raven

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Raven. Maybe your Hubby could buy you a new camera for Valentine's day..Hugs..Loz

    ReplyDelete