Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Copics? Yes please!



Okay, so...I lied. I used a different stamp this week. Well I found her sitting in a drawer with no ink anywhere near her and I just felt so bad. I couldn't help it. I had to give her some ink. So here she is an image for sketchy Thursdays the challenge was to follow the sketch. And here she is. I made it really simple because well...I'm tired. Hope everyone has a great night and an even better tomorrow. I'm itching to get some ink on me. Hence wanting to ink up all of these pretty stamps.

Here's a list of What was used:
Punches- circle die from sizzix
ink-memento tuxedo black
embellishments- thread and rub ons
stamps- sassy Susie from tgf, thinking of you from teeny tiny wishes
extras-none that I can think of
paper- dcwv pattern paper and white cs.
color medium- copics lots and lots of copics. :)

2 comments:

  1. Really cute. I was going to this challenge but never got around to it. good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and your colouring is beautiful
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete