Sunday, January 3, 2010

India sb page



Ah I love that song. How is everyones evening? So, my husband has been oh so wonderful to hang out with the kiddos all day so that I didn't feel so bad about scrapping so I thought I could make one for him seeing as though I don't think I ever have. A few years ago he had the privilege to go to India to train. Little did we know that he would later be laid off by the same company because they exported all of the U.S jobs to...India. Lol but when God closes one door another always opens and its normally so much better. So the top part is a collection of some of the postcards he sent us over his 3 month stay. The rest are pictures of him doing what he does in his leisure time, play sports. He said I could never hang in India I would just cry all day for all the little kids. He may be right but I'd still like to go. Love to all.
Raven

Here's a list of What was used:
Punches-cuttlebug and yard sale alphabet dies
ink-none
embellishments-ribbon, staples lol I didn't use them as embellis but ah.
stamps-none
extras-none
paper-dcwv paper stack

Hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment