Saturday, February 13, 2010

Create for Fun Challenge

So, today was a rather relaxing day. We went live on our blog challenge Scrap The Art; which I love. But I could be partial. I'm okay with that. We had a few neighbor buddies over and I did laundry all day. WOOHOO eventful I know but I just wanted to share. This evening my girls came in from playing and wanted mama time so we've made a few cards. I'll post their cards below. I'm getting spaghetti for dinner; I'm easy so I'm ecstatic. Here is my card...





I made this for the challenge over at Create 4 fun

Here's a list of What was used:
Punches-cricut george for the inner circle
ink- embossing blue and brown ink for the edges
embellishments- prima flowers and glitter glue (green), brads from SU, huge chip board button used behind the white circle for dimension
stamps- footprints
extras- none that I can think of
paper- It was a pattern pack. Love it did some l.o.'s with it as well.

Here is the card my 5 year old did...

And here is the card my 3 yr old did...


Hope you all have a great night.
Hugs and love,
Raven

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I found your blog through the Scrap the Art blog - I love that baby card, and it looks like you have two very talented crafters to help you along!!

    Esme x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet those cards are that your little girls made. (Yours is adorable too!) You have crafting companions for life when you have daughters.(I have one myself) Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete