Monday, March 8, 2010

Mojo monday #129

Hi everyone.
Today was such a nice day! I was talking to some really nice ladies at Zoe's school today telling them that AB is finally out of my craft room. Well kind of, but I just can't function with a lot of people in here. Unless of course they are also crafting with me. Like Zoe, she is always in here; but she is normally making something. Either way I love this room. It's my piece of inspiration. I'm hoping to get a big giant table for the middle soon so that more people can craft in here.
I made a card today for the challenge over at Mojo Monday Challenge. And the challenge at Pals paper arts

I took this picture without the flash because it was impossible to see the dimension with the flash on.
Here's a list of What was used:
Punches-none
ink-basic black
embellishments-ribbon old olive
stamps- flower from fifth avenue floral
extras-dimensionals
paper-rose red, old olive and chocolate chip,
and the designer series paper for all respective colors
I hope you all are having a great day.
Love,
Raven

6 comments:

  1. Love how your flower stands out against the green! Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flippin AWESOME!!! Love how you raised the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Raven,

    This looks so cool! I love the 3d effect!

    And you have a blog award on my blog :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Raven! Love how you raised the petals on the flower.
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and I love the design so different xxx Hilly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous of people who mention their craft rooms! I am working towards one... hopefully an indoor garage that has turned into a junk space will be my new craft room soon.

    ReplyDelete