Monday, May 10, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Day

Hi everyone! How are you all? I hope everyone is having a great Monday. Here is a little something I did last week for Teacher Appreciation Day. Each of the kids teachers received one so I made 6 total. And then Q decided he wanted a candy bag for "all" of the teachers. I love that kid. So we made tons of those. But here it is a purse. I didn't put too much into making them because I had to make so many but the kids jumped in and helped out so that was fun. If there are any teachers out there reading this thanks for all you do for our kids!


Here's a list of What was used:
Punches- Scallop circle, and 1 1/2 circle punch
Ink- basic black and real red
Embellishments-chocolate chip ribbon and real red snaps (on the side to hold the ribbon)
stamps- apple from tart and tangy set, gratitude from the define your life set
Extras-big shot and top note die and m&ms
Paper- green galore, real red and whisper white
Adhesive- snail and pop dots as well as tombow
Color medium-none
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment