Saturday, June 12, 2010

My creative time #2

Emma is having another great challenge over at her blog My Creative Time which just so happens to be my favorite blog as of right now. She has such a great way of showing people how to use your gypsy if you have one and she uses the cricut all the time and peachy keen stamps two of my favorite things. So the challenge was use Stretch Your Imagination and use brown, red, and blue. Now I don't necessarily like the color part but I guess that's what a challenge is all about huh. So I don't know if this is too original but I had fun making it. Hope you all enjoy.



I love this phrase because it reminds me of a Rob Thomas song "let it go, let it roll right off your shoulders don't you know the hardest part is over." I'm off to go play a quick game of Bakugan with my son before I put the kiddos to bed but real quick I'll just give you a brief of what was used. Oh and...I went to Walli world today and I found all of the lite cartridges out! I was SOOOO happy. I think I want the chore chart one asap.

Hum...wishful thinking there. lol
Paper- stampin up and basic grey
cricut stretch your imagination cartridge
the sparkly edges are something my baby girl was playing with today that was long forgotten in my embellishment stash. I loved it for this project the moment she pulled it out. I think that's it oh a white gel pen. Hope everyone is having a great Saturday.
Hugs,
Raven

1 comment:

  1. awwwh Raven, your card is just PERFECT!! I know these weren't the BEST colors, but I think you along w/everybody who joined my challenge did an AWESOME job!! You ladies are SOOOO talented my friend! Thank you for joining my Throwback Thursday Challenge!
    Big Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete