Thursday, July 1, 2010

Throwback Thursday

Emma is just so very creative! I absolutely love participating in her challenges and I love looking at what everyone comes up with even more. Everyone has such inspiring pieces. When I saw the challenge this week I decided to make a chipboard book for a special lady who is having a birthday this month. She doesn't have any pictures of her pregnancy but lucky for me and my "best friend" my camera hehe we have some pretty good ones. So this will be a book for her documenting her pregnancy. Thanks Emma for the inspiration. When you all get a chance go and visit My Creative Time and join in the challenge. I would love to see what everyone comes up with.



Cricut-Cricut cartridge New Arrival
Paper- Stampin' Up pretty in pink, Colorbox expecting kit for the clothes and the background paper as well as the sentiment
Flowers-Prima
Brad-Stampin' Up!
Ink- Craft Smart chocolate brown embossing ink pad

14 comments:

  1. How very cute! I don't have the talent -- YET -- to make a book like that, but it is precious. I'm sure she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute! I love the colors you used. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relly cute project
    love it.
    Patty

    You're invited to visit my blog and sign up to my follower
    http://www.dreamscardsbypatty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this book is going to be treasured FOREVER!! You did an AWESOME job my friend!! Thank you sooo much for sharing your talent w/the rest of us for my throwback Thursday challenge!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really, really cute project, I love her outfit! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!!!!! Love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just simply beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. WoW good job love the colors its really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it 2 cute.check out my blog. thanks http://uniquemonique01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your card became a follower
    www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Raven,

    Your challenge creation is just perfect for an expectant mother. I love the colors you chose for this project. She is going to love it!
    Here is a link to my new blog for you to glance at:
    http://sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/
    Sweet Creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Cute card...Love the "HOT MAMA" label...very cute...

    Honey B
    http://sweetscrappingwithhoneyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a gorgeous book. I love the colors and the label is SO cute! You are so clever. I have yet to try a shaped book, but thanks to you, I might just try to do one! Love your blog... Found you from My Creative Time... :)

    ReplyDelete