Saturday, August 21, 2010

Great Outdoors

This is a little one I put together for Fantabulous Cricut I tell you I have some awesome pictures to put in here but my printer and I are currently fighting. I hope I win but who knows. SO... I have no pictures. Oh well. Here it is.


Here's a list of What was used:
Cricut- Old West Cricut Cartridge
Ink-close to cocoa from Stampin Up! for the mellows
Embellishments- summer ribbon from my stash, embossing powder red for the fire.
stamps- nada
Paper-basic black and an off yellow color, real red and white
Adhesive-dimensional and tombow
Just super simple but I like it. TFL

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful simple layout. It's obvious the pictures will set this apart. I miss simple layouts! More people should do them, they make a grand statement!!
    Thanks for playing at Fantabulous Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, cute, thanks for playing with us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that fire with the roasting marshmallows - and your colours are perfect for such a layout!!
    Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete