Friday, October 8, 2010

49ers

Hey everyone! One more quick post before I go hang out with the hubby. I did this card as a special request. HEHE My husband being a Cowboys fan wasn't thrilled with it. But I think it came out really cute. Let me know what you all think.


Here's a list of What was used:
Cricut-George and Basic Shapes, I'm pretty sure the letters were George too but I did this a while ago and I forget
Paper-All of the paper is Stampin Up (Speaking of I need a demonstrator anyone out there?)
Adhesive-ATG

6 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I think you did a wonderful job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute . I just may have to lift this one :) My brother-in-law in a 49ers fan would be great for his Birthday!!! Thanks for sharing and Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really into football, but I did live in the Bay Area for awhile and that logo looks just like it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's brilliant Raven!!!
    Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 49ers fan in the house very nice card.Love those niners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your 49ers card is great! It would be enjoyed by any 49ers fan. I am with you DH, go Cowboys. Just wanted to tell ya to check out Rosie at http://www.stampinshorty.blogspot.com/ she is a demonstrator, has a blog, and is on Facebook.

    Marianne S.
    sthquilter at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete