Tuesday, October 26, 2010

MAG Challenge

Hey everyone!!How is your day going? MY DAY IS FABULOUS I just went to Erins blog and saw that I won the Laughy Taffy set from the most recent challenge she is having!!! WOOT WOOT I've been eyeing this set for a while now.


Okay I'm really excited to also announce I found a new Cricut related challenge blog Mag Challenge It is super cute. They pick a page on a cart and we have to ma
ke something from that page!!! I LOVE THAT IDEA. So here is my entry.


I have to be honest with you I have never used either of these carts! But I have been trying to use up all of my carts so that there is at least one idea from each cart. I LOVE the way that celebrations cuts. Super clean!
Here's a list of What was used:
Cricut- Celebrations, Storybook
Embellishments-Buttons pink buttons, twine
Extras-I used the new Tim Holtz embossing folder (LOVE IT), and also the dots embossing folder
Paper- Just an assortment sack I got at HL
Adhesive-ATG
Thank you all so much for looking. Let me know what you think.

11 comments:

  1. Hi raven. I love your card, but the link fr the challenge site didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raven your card is so cute love the colors I am gonna get in on this challenge Debbie @http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Raven, love the colors! Thanks for joining the MAG challenge:) Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute and you did great, thanks so much for joining the M.A.G. Team!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your card Raven, the embossing the numbers everything. Thanks for joining us at MAG challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is great! What a fun idea for a challenge....think I'll hope over there now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahoo!!! So excited for you AND super cute card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute card!I love the colors. :)
    Tfs and have a great day.

    p.s. Your link to the challenge isn't working :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is darling. The colors, numbers, buttons, everything is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey everyone! Thank you so much for your kind comments! I think I fixed the link.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice card! I love the embossed effect!

    ReplyDelete