Thursday, December 23, 2010

M5D McMahon Five Designs

Hey everyone! First I have to start the day off with saying...
Good Morning!!!!!!

Okay so starting well now really I'm going to start using my first love again STAMPS. Hence the Love4Stamps title lol. I will still continue to incorporate my Crici in as many projects as possible, which should be most. But I'm going to be playing with my stamps again!!!!!

SO without further ado,

Check this out...

Please help us in welcoming the New Members of the M5D Design Team!

New DT Members

January Guest Designer
We will have a more official Meet-n-Greet on January 1st. Mark your calendars! :)

I'm so super excited!!!!

Okay so here is the gig Each month a FREE DIGI is released for awareness.
Here is the digi for this month



They really do some awesome stuff over there.

Here read this,

Something NEW we are going to do per a request we received
is to let you know even though WE focus on Breast Cancer Awareness,
the ribbon represents so many other cancers and diseases.
Each month we will list that month's Awareness and their Colors.



Below are the Awareness and Colors for January


Cervical Health Awareness Month - Teal & White Ribbon
www.nccc-online.org/awareness.html

National Birth Defects Prevention Month - Pink & Blue Ribbon www.nbdpn.org/current/resources/bdpm2010.html

Thyroid Awareness Month - Pink, Blue & Teal (tri-color)
www.aace.com

Glaucoma Awareness Month - Green Ribbon http://www.preventblindness.org/news/observe.html


Isn't that just AWESOME. Okay here is my project using the digi provided! LOVE IT!!!


Thanks Ruthie for "teaching" me how to do these.
Here's a list of What was used:
Ink-Vintage photo by Tim Holtz, printer for the digi
Embellishments- prima flowers my sis gave me a while back, stickles, pink ribbon from my stash, open snaps from Making memories
Stamps- digi from McMahon Five Designs
Tools- Big shot, Martha Stewart score board, 2' circle punch, Stampin Up top note die
Paper- Stampin up and my sisters table box lol
Adhesive- Hot glue gun
Color medium- Prismacolor colored pencils, gamsol

No comments:

Post a Comment