Thursday, January 6, 2011

M5D McMahon Five Design

Hey everyone!!! How is your Thursday?!? Well I just have to say I LOVE Thursdays. Why?!? NO IDEA!!! LOL No seriously I have no idea I just do. I love everyday really.

So for today I have a little project for the McMahon Five Design Team.
I decided to make a cawd. (You all don't know this but I said that in my head with the best Jersey accent I could muster up) It was awesome!

Here's the whole shebang


On this pic I wanted to show you how detailed this image is! Isn't it just B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! I love this interpretation of Alice. And I just adore that cute little rabbit! I blinged him out!

Be sure to check out the samples by the rest of the Design Team!



Here's a list of What was used:

McMahon Five Design- Alice from Solocosmo
Ink- My Printer (I love digis)
Embellishments- The flowers are from Kaiser scrapbook found at M5D, The pearls which are AWESOME beyond words are Opaline from Basic Grey found at M5D too. I want all of these in every color! Seriously!!!!
Extras- I used some ribbon from my stash and a spellbinder die for the frame
Paper- Kraft from HL and watercolor paper
Adhesive- Atg. and pop dots for the flowers
Color medium- I used my prismacolor colored pencils!

17 comments:

  1. Raven your card is gorgeous...and the rabbit's bling is super cute.

    FairyD x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning. I love your coloring. Especially her skirt and the bling on the rabbit is just to much. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous Jersey accent you have. LOL! Fantastic work on Alice! She is just perfect and the rabbit is adorable all bling'd out. :)

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ou, she IS an awesome Alice! Love your rabbit and your Jersey accent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raven, You CRACK ME UP! You're so full of life... and personality! Your new blog makeover totally fits you to a "T"! =)

    GAWJUS cawd!! Okay, that doesn't sound as nice coming from my Oregonian "non-accent", LOL! Love your blinged out wabbit!! You're such a welcome addition to our team--happy to have you aboard! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!!!love the bling:)I have a Attitude Blog Award for you on my blog!! Love you new design. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so pretty!! :) Love the bling on the little bunny rabbit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so soft and pretty! I love the way you colored her dress and of course the blinged-out rabbit. I ALWAYS love bling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Raven, Alice is just wonderful I love the rabbit's bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling card Raven. So delicately colored and perfectly feminine. A lovely job you have done. We are lucky to have you join us on the team. Welcome, and I look forward to your next project.

    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card- the coloring is so pretty! The flowers and with pearls are the prettiest accents. I love her dress all glitzed up on the top!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card Raven and the rabbits bling! Perfect!!! Your Jersey accent is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Card-love all of the detail and sparkle. TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutter.org

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card! I love the sparkle on her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You did such a great job Raven!! I can't believe you got such a pretty watercolor effect using Prismas! I can't wait to see more of your stamping - you are one talented chick! ;) Love the new blog makeover, it's so much fun! Hugs, Angelica

    ReplyDelete