Hey everyone! I am so excited for today it is the Ribbons and Rhinestones Blog Hop!!! Love this concept. First I want to say Thank you so much Stacey for inviting me to be a part of your birthday celebration!!!
Okay so if you just got here from Kristal's AMAZING blog then you are in the right place. If you just happened upon my blog then you will want to start at the beginning over at Stacey's Blog.
Here is my project for today...
I just love this project! It is a wall hanging made out of cereal board.
Here's a list of What was used:
Ecraft- Essentials 1 (I am so in love with this thing)
Ink- Basic Black
Embellishments- Ribbon and Rhinestones lol.
Stamps- Just the Ticket (Pink By Design)
Tools- Crop a dile for the holes on the top
Paper- Cosmo Cricket and Stampin Up!
Adhesive- Atg and dimensionals
What would a blog hop be without a giveaway?!?!?!?!?!
I have a little somethin' to giveaway.
One lucky winner will receive a
To be eligible for this prize I'm asking that you
1. Become a follower if you aren't already
2. Leave one comment on this post telling me about your favorite birthday
And just in case you get lost along the way here is the order of hoppers!
1. Stacey ~ http://CreatingACraftyLife.blogspot.com/
2. Kim ~ http://rickettscricuts.blogspot.com/
4. Janet ~ http://createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
5. Tanya ~ http://ScrappyScavenger.blogspot.com/
6. Brie~ http://vintage53.blogspot.com/
7. Cathie~ http://cathiescafe-scraphappy.blogspot.com/
8. Nicole ~ http://creationsbymommy.com/
9. Kristy ~ http://www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com/
10. Martha~ http://pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com/
11. Haidee~ http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/
12. Zoe ~ http://www.CraftyX.blogspot.com/
13. Kristal~ http://www.gettingcricky.com/
14. Raven~ http://www.love4stamps.blogspot.com/
15. Jess~ http://www.kinderstampo.com/
17. Esmeralda ~ http://noahsarktwobytwo.blogspot.com/
18. Karle ~ http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1890631198460&set=a.1890626638346.104027.1621905895&type=1&theater
Thank you all so much for coming over. Please hop on over to Jess's Awesome blog!