Sunday, June 5, 2011

For my son

Hey everyone how you doin'? lol I just wanted to come on really quick and share a project I made for my son.

Okay so for those of you that dont use facebook (or that do but we haven't yet found each other to be friends) I want to share with you something I made for my son!!!!

I love him so much and I am so very proud of him. Here is his graduation card from his daddy and I! Yup he is officially a HS graduate. Only three more graduations to go and he will be all set! HEHEHE wishful thinking I'm okay with that!
 This is the outside of the card!
This is the inside of the card. Basically the idea was...where you were and where you are going. I made both of the svg files and cut it with my Ecraft. I'm posting my first Ecraft video below. I hope you enjoy

Thank you all so much for stopping by I hope you are having  a great day.

1 comment: