VIP Newsletter

Monday, June 13, 2011

Scrapbookaholic By Abby Design Team Day

Oh my goodness I can not wait for you to see all the awesomeness the DT created this week. It is super fabulous. Over at Scrapbookaholic By Abby we were asked to make a Fathers Day Card. Well that's just what I did.
Here it is...

 Side view.
I kind of love it! lol I love when I make a card and I don't want to give it away lol.

Here's a list of What was used:
Cricut- George and Basic Shapes
Ink- Tim Holtz broken china
Embellishments- Liquid pearls
Stamps- The stamp set is from Stampin Up!
Tools- Stampin up heart on heart punch, big shot, spellbinder dies, fancy labels punch (Stampin Up) Stars embossing folder from Cuttlebug

Adhesive- atg and dimensionals

Thank you all so much for stopping by and please be sure to visit the rest of the Design Team!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card with a fabulous design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I got that embossing folder recently and haven't used it yet, so thanks for the inspiration to bust it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raven this is just terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your circle card and the colors are great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why Raven Baca this is JUST stunning! So totally going in the scraplift archive!

    ReplyDelete