Saturday, August 6, 2011

Summer is coming to an end

As summer draws to an end we seem to be busier than ever here. The school supply and clothes shopping. The trying to spend every last minute I have of summer with the kids. Its been the best summer ever with the most amazing vacations and now I hope the school year is just as awesome.

So one more week and then I will be posting like a mad women to fill my time and help me keep my mind off of missing the kids so much while they are away at school.

Today we have a new challenge up at Scrapalicious USA! I am loving the challenge that we were asked to put together for today.

We were asked to make something other than a card. Normally I like making things other than a card but I was a little stumped this week so I made a set.

I am listing this on my etsy shop also so if you want to jump over there and take a look...

without further ado


Stamps- Scripted year from Pink By Design
Tools- Big Shot, #LF-114 Spellbinders Grand Circles
Paper- All of the paper was from a set but I don't remember the name sorry y'all!
Adhesive- ATG, Hot glue gun, liquid adhesive, and 01610 3D Permanent Foam Squares 126/Pkg

Thank you all so much for stopping by. Please come on over and play along with us at Scrapalicious USA when you get time this month. There is great inspiration and a great prize.

2 comments:

  1. Cute - Like the colors you used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Raven, don't burst our bubbles. I want summer to last. I love summer I am definitely not looking forward to seeing the snow. Great card btw--love the colors

    ReplyDelete