Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Scrapalicious USA~ Peace

Peaceful dreams peaceful thoughts peaceful life. That's what I'm thinking!!!!!!

So over at Scrapalicious USA this week we were asked to make projects with "peace" as the theme. I love this concept! Peace is completely different for everyone and I love that our diversities can bring us together.

Here it is...
 So from this angle you're probably wondering, what is that?
hahaha yeah I know. Well it's a box. Here...

Here's a list of What was used:
I used a cut file from SVGcuts.com it's called Crisp Days of Fall SVG Kit. LOVE it!!!
Ink- Basic Black (Stampin Up)
Embellishments- Basic Grey buttons, Cola colored twine

What do you all think? I think I love this paper!!! I almost didn't want to use it because its so pretty! Thank you all so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and so true. Did you make the dp on the sentiment, or is it a commercial one?
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and I entered this challenge
    Hugs
    u no who

    ReplyDelete