Monday, July 2, 2012

Stampin' Lovies Loyalty Rewards Program


Hey crafting lovies!! I am so excited to have signed up with Stampin’ Up! And I would love to share my excitement with you all.

So here it is…I am offering a reward program! How exciting is that?!?!

Here’s the deal:

·         Order anytime day or night on my website ravenbaca.stampinup.net. The order has to be placed through my demonstrator website.

·         For each $50.00 (minimum order prior to shipping and taxes) check off a box and record your information below.

·         When you have all boxes filled out email me this form with your choice of one free Stamp set of your choice.

Fine Print:

Check one box for each $50.00 order.

·         If your order is $100.00 check off two boxes, if your order is $150.00 check off three boxes etc.

·         If your order is 99.00 you will only check off one box.

·         Hostess items are not available

·         Offer valid for one year from time of first valid ($50) purchase recorded.


 
Track your orders here:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Amount
 
Date
 
Order #
 
 

$    
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
$
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
$
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
$
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
$
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
$
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
$
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
$
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
YAY You get a free stamp set of your choice. Please mail me
your selected stamp set.

 Thank you so much for your continued support of my joy of crafting and my love of being a Stay at home mommy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment