Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Paella Challenge #88

Hey everyone! Oh my goodness I am so excited that I was asked to be a part of the Alota Rubber Stamps Design team!!!ECKKKK. This is my very first post as an official design team member and I am so honored and excited. This time around we have a really fun challenge using a beautiful picture that you can find here. Please come on over and play along with us!!!

I decided to go with the colors on this one because they were so beautiful. They also made me hungry; but that's a whole other story lol. ;)

Here is what I made...
Isn't this image so beautiful? I had an idea in my head to add layers and maybe a sentiment at the top but then...I finished coloring and I couldn't touch it; I thought it was just such a beautiful image. It's called Roses, which is totally fitting dontcha think?!?!?

The whole thing is colored using copic markers and then I used glossy accents to accentuate the flowers and the love (red) sign.

Thank you all so much for stopping by! Please come on over and play with us this month.

2 comments: