Monday, October 15, 2012

Boys and Their Toys...and Books!

Hi! So last week I used a really fun file from Paper Piecing By Nikki called Boys and Their Toys to create this really fun bookmark...
 
 
 I posted it on my blog and facebook but when I looked on my blog yesterday I realized I hadn't posted it on here. So I'm doing it now. lol.
 
BUT in addition to that I decided to make some more! I am kinda in love with these cutie pie bears. So here are the others I made. All using the same SVG set but I just used the Print and cut feature. I then inked them with some tea dye ink from Tim Holtz and stamped "You're the Best!" using some memento tuxedo black ink. I used some amazing twine from Maya Road that I am in love with and then laminated them all. You know little hands, dirt, boys you get the picture!
 
 
That's all for today. I hope you all are getting crafty and having a great day!!!
 

3 comments: