Thursday, November 1, 2012

Alota Blue and White

Hey everyone! Who here is an owl lover? I'm totally raising my hand. I adore these new little owls so much that I had to make another Christmas card using them just like last weeks card. ;)
 
This week over at Alota Rubber Stamps we are having a really fun challenge that included the colors...white and blue! I LOVE this idea but it was difficult for me. I normally like COLOR lots and lots of COLOR lol. So sticking to two colors was fun! Here is another card and envelope set. Hope you enjoy and please come over and play with us at Alota Rubber Stamps this week!
 
 
 
Here's a list of What was used:
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments- Stampin up Flowers, Glitter and stickles in various colors as well as glossy accents
Stamps- Owl #1
Tools- Big Shot, spellbinders, Labels Four
Paper- Basic Grey Christmas paper and Stampin Up retired pattern paper
Adhesive- Atg and dimensionals
Color Medium~
Copics~BG34, BG11, BG10, B00, BG05, BGO2, YR02, YR61, RV69, W1, E35, 0
White Gel Pen and Marine Star Gel Pen.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE owls, this card is so adorable. I love, his little sparkly wing!! Great job, I love the colors you used.

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful and fabulous coloring. Love u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is stunning!! So cute, I love it.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete