Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Alota Packages

Hi everyone! How you doin? SOOO How many of you are going shopping on black Friday?? It's actually more like Black Thursday this year huh?!?! My sister, mom and I normally go every single year. We do we do BUT I've finally realized most of what I buy is impulse stuff.
 
This is how my conversations with my husband go when I get home...
Husband,"so what are we going to do with nine art sets?"
Me, "I don't know but they were only $2.00."
"Great to hear, now we can have a whole shelf of art sets sit in our garage, so glad we have that cleared off shelf" lol yeah he thinks he's funny!! URRRRGGGG.
 
Yeah that's pretty much how those conversations go. So with that said I've decided not to venture out this year. BUT for those of you who are going out here is a really fun project you can make to be sure you stay away from those impulse purchases. HAHAHA or at least try!
 
 
This book has about 50 pages in it and two envelopes. Why you ask? Well, so that the lists can stay organized and in one place while you shop this holiday weekend. I'm giving this to our amazing neighbor. :D
 
Here's a list of What was used:
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments- Basic Grey Plum brads, Ribbon (all from various Peachy Pick kets) Specifically January, April and October
Stamps- Holiday Gifts
Tools- Bind it all, corner rounder punch
Paper- All of the paper is My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland paper pad
Adhesive- Dimensionals, and ATG
Thank you all so much for stopping by! I hope you are all having a great week!!!! Happy SHOPPING!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hehe love that conversation - I know just how your mind works as I also impulse buy when I think it is a bargain - no rationality to what I buy at these times though Lol! Love your book cover

    ReplyDelete