Wednesday, November 7, 2012

STOP MESSING AROUND

 
"SERIOUSLY GIRLS STOP MESSING AROUND, I really want to document our "real" lives" HAHAHAHA the ironic yuck that comes out of my mouth!!!! No seriously! I remember these pictures so perfectly because I couldn't stop laughing and yelling in between laughs telling them to cut it out. LOL They are little hams. Anytime I have the camera out this is what I get. Someone, somewhere in the picture is photo bombing it! But the beauty and joy of it all is that, that's MY LIFE and I LOVE it!!!! I hope you all have some crazy silly pictures that you can document. ;)
 
 
Man I love these girls so much!!!! Someday my house will be quiet and I will miss this time so very much. I am so blessed to have the best family in the world!!!!
 
 
Here's a list of What was used:

Pretty much everything that I used comes from the Peachy Keen Pick of the Month club. Isn't that washi tape fab?!?!?! The 12x12 background paper is from DCWV but everything else is from the Peachy Picks. ;)

In case you missed the video yesterday Here it is again showing the Peachy Picks Kit for November. ;) This layout was the finished product.

If you make something with snow come on over and join us this month at the Release Party.

Thank you all so much for stopping by I hope you are having a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment