Friday, December 14, 2012

Alota Cinderella!

Hey everyone! How are you all today? It is dark and rainy here, I kinda love it! ;)
 
SO since I cant really enjoy the outdoors... I ended up making a really fun card just for kicks. I was sitting around doing nothing and felt like coloring. I also just got this really pretty paper in from Studio Calico. Isn't it fabulous?!?!?!LOVE
 
 
Here's a list of What was used:
Ink- Memento tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo
Embellishments- Hearts, and ribbon from Creating a Crafty Life, Tiny staples
Stamps- Cinderella, Girl
Tools- Spellbinder dies Labels Five, Small Circles, Tiny attacher, Big Shot
Paper- Studio Calico and the cardstock is Bazzill
Adhesive- ATG and dimensionals
 
Well thanks for stopping by hope you are all having a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment