Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Alota little cutie pie bugs. ;)

Hey everyone! Are you all totally ready for Christmas? I am wrapping presents and getting the rest of our stuff done over here but I am not the biggest fan of stressing out. lol.
 
I think I'm finally just about done with our Christmas cards. So I'll have the kids sign them today and off they go. I hope you are all having a great December.
 
 
Here's a list of What was used:
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Embellishments- Red gems (My Minds Eye) Twine Red Mix
Stamps- Hauling Candy Cane
Tools- Big Shot. Deckled rectangles, Frame 1 (Spellbinders)
Paper- All of the paper is Doodlebug Designs and Stampin up
Adhesive- ATG and dimensionals
Color medium- Copics.
 
Thank you all so much for stopping by. I hope you have a great holiday season!
 

1 comment: