Saturday, December 1, 2012

Alota Rubber Stamps~Ornament Earrings

Hey ornament wearers!!! Well you know, I wear ornaments. I always thought that wearing earrings that represented the current holiday was very Miss Frizzle-ish! I don't know about you, but when I was a kid I thought she was so weird. Now that I'm older (and more mature might I say) I think she is PRETTY AWESOME!!! So in tribute to Miss Frizzle and our awesome challenge going on over at Alota Rubber Stamps I decided to make some super fun paper ornament earrings.
 
 
Here's a list of What was used:
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments- Art C silver beads, Earring findings, Glossy accents to cover and seal the paper earrings. :)
Stamps- Snowflake Border CC,Snowflakes and Jingle Bells and the ornament however it is not currently listed in the store.
Tools- Crop a dile, jewelry pliers and clasps
Adhesive- Dimensionals to adhere the earring holder onto the card. :)
 
Thank you all so much for stopping by. I hope you are all having a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment