Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone! I wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very happy New Year! I hope that 2013 brings you many joys and blessings.
 
 
 
I also wanted to let you all know that my blog may get a little different next year. If you've been following for a while you may know that I've moved from my previous focus of card making to scrapbooking. I've found that I have such a love of documenting my life and my families life that I love this being my focus right now. I also enjoy quilting and sewing and I haven't really posted anything like that on my blog. This new year will hold a lot of my passions. Sharing them with you all in more tutorials and linky parties. I hope that you all join me and that we can evolve in our love for crafts together!
 
Blessings in the New Year!!!!
~2013~

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! I look forward to seeing what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete