Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Alota backgrounds

Hey everyone! I am so excited to share this weeks card with you for the Alota Challenge! I am finally feeling like I am back in the swing of things. The kiddos are on the mend and life is presentably back to "normal". So without further ado lemme show you about this card...


Here is how I started... My intention was to make a background with paper. So I randomly stamped the beautiful Buttons stamp with versamark ink and then I embossed it with blushing pink pastel embossing powder. I love the way it came out but when I did my sketch for this challenge I ended up covering up a large portion of the background. DOH!


Alota rubber stamps valentines card. 

Here's a list of What was used:
Ink- vintage photo, memento tuxedo black, versamark
Embellishments- Embossing powder stamp stuff:blushing pink pastel, Banner~ my minds eye nostalgia collection, Washi tape from Little Paper Sprinkles, Buttons from stash, Stickles (Diamond)
Stamps- Cupid and Buttons
Tools- 
Paper- Nikki sivils Ellie's Day Out
Adhesive-Dimensionals, & ATG
 Copics~ E11,E13,E15,E000,E00,E51,R01,R20


Thank you all so much for stopping by. I hope you are having a great day and don't forget to come on over and play with us at Alota Rubber Stamps this week!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment