Thursday, February 7, 2013

Alota Birthdays in February

Hey everyone!!! Dontcha just love being in a creative rut?!?!?!?! NO you say. Hmm must be just me then. ;) Hahaha kidding, totally kidding. I kind of hate it. But it happens to us all at some point or another. The beauty in a creative rut happening in this day in age is...TECHNOLOGY! Yup the evil "T" word.
 
So this is what happened...I have a really cool account with Pinterest. I kinda love Pinterest dontcha? Yeah super awesome. Anywayyyyy, I have a board called "Things I want to Make Today" it helps me. It really helps me! So anyway I went on there and found a basic card design that really appealed to me and I went from there. I changed it up quit a bit and added a ton but the basic card is the same. You can see all of my pins HERE. ;)
 
 
 
Here's a list of What was used:

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments- Wooden Buttons from Maya Road (I'm kinda in love), Jute
Stamps- Happy Birthday from Alota Rubber Stamps
Tools- Scalloped square punch, 1" square punch, Banner Die
Paper- All of the pattern paper is from Echo Park (I was going for masculine, I normally have a rough time with these) and the solid cardstock is from my stash
A.K.A I don't remember. ;)
Adhesive- Atg and dimensionals (A LOT of dimensionals)
 
Thank you all so much for stopping by! Have a great day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so right, technology can be a helpful tool and really does get the creatve juices flowing again!!

    I love, love this card. The layout is awesome and all the patterned papers work so well together. Great job.

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete