Saturday, March 16, 2013

Alota Rubber Stamps~Thinking of you!

When you think of spring? When you think of spring what does that mean? I have no idea all I Know is that I was feeling very spring inspired here. Especially by the colors! What do you guys think?
 
 
Isn't this image adorable!?! Rhetorical! YUP I kinda love it. I decided to do something different this time around and used SU ink pads like water colors to color in the image. Then I used SU chalks to chalk around the image. LOVE!
 
 
Then I stamped this adorable sentiment and turned it into a tag using the 1" Square punch. Stamped on there Thinking of you and then punched out some flowers.
 
 
Here is the complete card!
 
 Here's a list of What was used:
Ink- Pumpkin Pie, Baja Breeze, Pixie Pink
Embellishments- Glitter bards, washi tape
Stamps- Birdhouse and Lilly Ladybugs
Tools- 1" square punch, Big Shot, Labels 1 (spellbinder die) dots embossing folder, and Boho Blossoms Punch
Paper- Pumpkin Pie, Baja Breeze, Pixie Pink
Adhesive- Dimensionals and glossy accents
Thank you all so much for stopping by! Happy Crafting!
 

8 comments:

  1. Looks like Spring to me. I really love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Raven! Love your color scheme so bright and cheery!

    Betty
    Blogging it Forward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright color scheme! Such a cute card!

    Blogging it forward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layers and the colors!!!! Such a sweet image too!!!!

    Esther
    Blogging It Forward :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the spring colors and the layering!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya
    Blogging it forward

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card! I love the embossing & the colors!! SO pretty! (BIF)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your spring colors and your card is simply beautiful! Thank you for sharing:)
    gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com
    Blogging it forward group.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card! I love the pretty layers and sweet image. What a great card for spring!

    Blogging It Forward ♥

    ReplyDelete