Wednesday, March 6, 2013

OLD~LOVE YOU!

Hi Crafters! How are you? I've been Busy Busy Busy these days! ;)
 
Lemme show you a super fun and fairly simple scrapbook page I made this week!
 
 
As some of you know One Little Dreamer has released a super dooper cute new stamp set! You can find it here. So this is what happened...I wanted to scrapbook my favorite picture of these two adorable rug rats! They kinda make my heart stop when they are together. They are so loving and cuddly. They just adore each other. SO anyway I had to put in the Silhouette File to the moon & back - vinyl Yeah super cute right. I stretched in in Silhouette studio DE and cut it out with some super cute Echo Park Paper.
 
Then I scanned the arrows into the computer and made a shadow for the stamp. Yeah I'll make a video on it this week hopefully. ;) SO that was done and then I stamped the image. Super cute yeah? I LOVE! So then I just pulled out a tag from my stash and stamped the adorable Dated Clear Stamps arrow (I think Dated is my favorite set hard to say but I think) and then I stamped "My Happy" from the Arrow Love set! Totally adore this set. I just ended up adding a few tid bits here and there and viola all done!
 
I hope this inspires you in some way and that you are having a FAB-U-LOUS day!!! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment