Monday, May 13, 2013

Winner and a Fun Folds Class

Hey crafters! How are you on this beautiful Monday? I am super dooper excited for this week to get under way! We (in saying we I mean the kids and I) have tons of fun planned...play dates...water days...oh man I love this time of year! Yeah these kids are pretty awesome!
 
But I have something else really fun I wanted to share with you all...
 
I am offering a "Fun Folds Class" right here on my blog. Let me explain the class a little in detail.
 
What you will get...
1. Full color printable worksheets for each card base with instructions and materials used so that you can reproduce the card easily.
2. Each card BASE will be mailed to you so that you can walk through the video tutorials with us.
3. Step by Step tutorial for each card base.
4. Private Facebook group for us to share our finished products.
5. Special tips and tricks.
 
All packages will be mailed out on the 1st of June and the class will begin on June 10th 2013.
 
*The price includes all 10 card bases (mailed to you; U.S Residents only) to create amazing Fun Folds! 
 


From May 13- May 29, 2013 if you make an order exceeding $50.00 through my Stampin' Up! Store you will receive this class for free!!!

*Our Stampin' Up! Blog hop winner is...
Hi Raven - thank you for being in the hop - lovely, lovely card creation on your blog for today's hop. Butterfly cards are always a favorite of mine - thank you again for the hop and have a great evening! Gail utb 01 @att .net without the spaces
 
Gail please email me at thatsmerb @ gmail dot com no spaces, to claim your prize. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment