Thursday, June 20, 2013

Monthly Stamp Club Month two

Hey Crafters!!! Long time no see eh?!?! I have been super busy with the kiddos and enjoying the summer I haven't had much time to jog on and show you what I've been up to. Here is a card that we made this past weekend at my Monthly Stamp Club gals. I simply love them. I wish you all lived close so you could come over and create with us!!!
 
 
Here's a list of what was used:
Paper:
 
Basic Black cardstock (121045)
Designer Series Paper (on page 150 in the main catalog)
 
Embellishments:
1/8” Mini Brads (122941)
Butterflies from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits (118138) die
 
Super simple yeah! We followed the directions from this post on Splitcoast!
If you'd like to host a Virtual Stampin' Up Party I would love to be your demonstrator please email me!!
 
Thanks everyone for stopping by. Oh and I also extended the June Mystery Hostess so if you'd like to place an order and be eligible to win the Hostess benefits please click HERE for all the details.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I'm going to check out the SCS tutorial. I've done this sort of waterfall in my scrapbook before, but it's been so long I don't remember how to do it. Thanks for the link to the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete