Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Join My Team

Join My Team

Is crafting a big part of your life? Wouldn’t you love to earn money while doing something you enjoy? How about the convenience of setting your own hours? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then Stampin’ Up! is the perfect opportunity for you. Click the Join Now button to start the process to sign up with me!
 
Join Now!
 
Doing what I love, and sharing what I love with others are just a few of the benefits that made me decide to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. I initially signed up with Stampin' Up! just for the opportunity to receive additional free product with my $99 order. You dont' have to make a long term commitment and there are no penalties if you don't continue as a demonstrator.
 
Even better, Stampin’ Up!’s New Demonstrator Starter Kit is completely customizable! Build your Starter Kit your way! For just $99, you get...
 
Your choice of up to $125 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products!
A business supply pack valued at $65!.
That’s a total value of $190!

Demonstrator Benefits

Demonstrators enjoy many benefits including:
  • Product discounts
  • Extra income
  • Flexible schedule
  • Support from Stampin’ Up!

Career Plan

The Stampin’ Up! Career Plan illustrates all of the different ways demonstrators can earn income.
Read more about the Career Plan including the compensation plan table.

About Stampin’ Up!

Stampin’ Up! has based its product offerings, business model, and decisions on its Statement of the Heart:
 

Join Now!
 
Click the Join Now button to start the process to sign up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment