Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Perfect Blend of stamps, paper and embellishments! ;)


When I first started crafting I didn't quite realize how important embellishments were. I think sometimes I still forget to add embellishments. But I'm more of a paper and stamps girl. And more times than not I'm a plain solid paper type of girl. BUT I adore when things are embellished to the 9 and layered like crazy. So I'm jumping on the embellishment wagon. WISH ME LUCK. ;) Here is a great way to embellish and save money...Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds (131272).

And the glitter paper Silver Glimmer Paper  124005 adds the PERFECT touch to any project! I'm kinda in love with this paper!

 Isn't it just beautiful opened up!


And this is the card closed up. Wouldn't this be an adorable card to give your coffee buddy or to invite a pal out to brunch? LOVE this stamp set too!

Here's a list of What was used:
Ink-
Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin' Ink Refill 131163,
Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin' Pad  131174,
Embellishments-
Baker's Twine (125573),
Simply Pressed Clay (130685)
Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds (131272)
Stamps-
Perfect Blend  (Clear mount 131392, Wood Mount 130745)
Tools-
Big Shot, Circle Card Thinlits Die 133480, Alphabet Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (130916)
Bitty Banners Framelits Die  129267
Paper-
2013-2015 In Color 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 131200,
2013-2015 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack 130136
Silver Glimmer Paper  (124005)

 
ALSO...TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL I RELEASE MY SUPER FUN
Holiday mini catalog product share!!!! If you'd like details please email me thatsmerb@gmail.com. I will have all the details along with pictures posted on the 1st of September at midnight!!! ;)

9 comments:

  1. Very cool! Love to see that the coffee cup fits in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the chevron paper and your embellishments are adorable! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card...love the color combo, chevrons and coffee cup! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by Deezy Does It! http://deezydoesiteezy.blogspot.com/

    xx xo
    Deezy

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it!! love the color combo and that die... to die for!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW, Raven! I love your card...the stamping grabbed me!! Great!!
    Your Friend,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool card:) Love it and the color combo!

    BIF and TFS

    ReplyDelete