Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Stamp of the Month Bundle #1

Hey beautiful crafters!
 
I am so excited! I saw this idea at convention and I've wanted to do it but with life and everything going on it's just been crazy! So all week I will be showing you three options for this months Stamp of the Month!
 
Here's the deal...If you would like to be a part of the Stamp of the Month club you have OPTIONS.
 
 1: You can select which bundle you'd like per month. 1, 2 or 3.
 2: You can always opt out
 3: You can add on punches and ribbon to coordinate with your bundle.

 
 
What you get in your package from me:
Magnificent Maple Wood Mount Stamp Set #131868
Two completed cards (featured above)
12 Sheets of 6x6 paper from the Sweater Weather Designer Series paper #132184
1 Yard of 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon #132140
 
The cost for this Set is $25.00 including shipping. If you are local and would like this bundle you are welcome to it; The cost would run $20.00. ;)

Please email me at thatsmerb at gmail.com no later than September 20th 2013 if you are interested in option 1 and be sure to place Option 1 as the subject line.
 
Thank you all so much for stopping by! I hope you are having a great week!!! ;)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card You are so creative!!! Great deal! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun idea! Great stamp too! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! loving the fall colors Raven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards. I like the colors used for the leaves.

    BIF An'Jenic-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the leaves ... great card
    TFS - Cara
    BIF

    ReplyDelete