Friday, December 6, 2013

"quite the pair"


 
Let's be serious for a second... there  is nothing cuter than some pears with cutie pie peachy keen faces (PK-1320 In the Garden Face Assortment) and adorable my creative time frames! 
 
So my step mamma and my pops have been married for 15 years (or there abouts) and they got married on Christmas or the day after, I forget. BUT I do know that they needed a super cute anniversary card and the cute sentiments from the ANTIQUARY Card Kit were just what I needed! Then they looked kinda plain and I decided they needed Peachy Keen faces with googlie eyes and the "guy" needed specs from Here's Lookin' At You by My Creative Time. Totally my dad right there. They are going to love this card. I hope you all are having a great day!!!
 
Love and blessings,
Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment