Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Felt Fun


Hi beautiful crafters! I have a really fun kids project to share with you today. I'm ALWAYS looking for something that I can keep in my purse for the kiddos to do when they need some entertaining. We had this cute little wooden box that we had lost all the pieces to. I'm assuming it was a game a long time ago when I had three kids under 3. ;) Either way it works perfectly for this project. 

First thing first I hot glued a piece of white felt to the top piece. Then I cut out a piece for grass and a piece for the sky. Then I busted out my stazon ink and fabric crayons. Using the super adorable Easter Cuties stamp set I stamped the bunnies as well as the chicks onto white felt. Then I stamped the same images the same amount of times on typing paper. I colored on the back side (the back side of the stamped image) of the typing paper with Fabric Crayons in the color of my choice and then ironed the color onto the felt. (I didn't have multiple colors of felt and this was more creative and cheaper than buying different colors of felt).


 Then using fabric paint I colored in the middle of their cutie pie stomachs. 


I used stickles on their beaks and I LOVE the glitter that it added to the project.


Here is the project all put away and tucked together. It fits in my purse so nicely and its a great gift to give as well. I can turn the top so that the felt piece is inside the box to prevent it from getting dirty as well. 

Thank you all so much for stopping by!!!

Hugs and Creative Blessings,
Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment