Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Shrink Plastic~I'm hooked

Hey friends! I have a confession. I'm totally obsessed with Shrink Plastic. No really! It's such a problem I don't even want to stop as I love it so much. 

So I also have another love...my planner. Do you all plan? I've found it such an addictive thing to do. I have three young kiddos who stay pretty active, along with volunteer stuff and work so I NEED something that keeps me organized. I recently found this amazing planning community and I decorate my planner and add all kinds of yummy goodness to it. 

So with that being said I grabbed the ADORABLE stamp set from Pretty Cute Stamps called Milk and Cookies and stamped it onto some shrink plastic. I colored in the images with my prismacolor colored pencils and then used my heat emboss tool to shrink them. Then I added a little bit of E6000 onto the back of the paperclip and glued those babies on! They still looked a little too plain for my taste so I added a bit of glitter glue (stickles) to the top on the blue section and the chocolate chips. 

I just love them. I need to make some stickers now and maybe something else uber fun! Ideas...ideas...

Hope you are all having a super creative day!


Hugs,
Raven

1 comment: