Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps Sneak Peek for July~Everyday Planner

 Hey beautiful crafters! I am soooo excited to share with you all a stamp set that Pretty Cute Stamps just released! It's part of the July releases and its called...Everyday Planner. I'm a huge planner addict and I'm addicted to my planner. I've been getting questions on Instagram @RavenB28 about how I plan out my week so I thought I would share my process a little here... 

Basically I start off with sticky notes (post its or whatever you call them) You can get these for uber cheap anywhere really. The reason I love using these is because I can move an event around or change it if I need to and I haven't written onto my planner. 


Then I take the post its off at the end of the week and I decorate. It's more functional for me and I document what we've done or what needs to be done. I basically use my planner as a giant to-do list.
It works for me and if it inspires you to try it then wonderful. But the main thing about a planner is finding a way that works for you. 


Here is my finished weekly spread. I love it. We went swimming a bunch this week and the kids played with water balloons and a slip n slide so this was fitting. 


Feel free to check out the uber adorable stamp set over at Pretty Cute Stamps. Hope you are all having a blessed week. 


1 comment:

  1. Very Organized!! Great idea for those who have lots going on... Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete