Thursday, January 14, 2016

Book Review~ life-changing magic (a journal)

Hey y'all. I've been obsessed with living the minimalist lifestyle for a while now so when Marie Kondo came out with her first book The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing I was ALL about it. I simply fell in love with the simplicity of it and the internal process of questioning oneself to decide if you really "need" or even "want" something. I was surprised to find out that I rarely felt joy when I picked something up in my home. When I saw her accompanying book life changing magic a journal I jumped at the chance to see how it could inspire me to continue my journey of purging and having what I really need/want. I was quite surprised when it arrived. I had assumed that it would include prompts and inspiration. However, it only contains pages of lined paper and occasional quptes from the original book; mentioned above. If you are looking for strictly a journal to document your process and your journey then this is the guy for you. However, if you are similar to me and you need more direction then I would strongly encourage you to purchase Marie Kondo's first book. 


I'm grateful to Bloggingforbooks.com for allowing me to view this book for review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment