Monday, November 14, 2016

Book Review~The Curated Closet (What a great read!)

Hey beautifuls! I am so excited to bring you another book review and this is one that is very near and dear to my heart. 

I've been a clothes hoarder for my entire adult life. I'm going to admit that I've been this way ever since I started making money. My biggest expense was probably clothes. Once I started having kids I realized my clothes shopping was out of control! I mean out of control. About two years ago I got into a method that I really liked and that is very popular. Basically it discusses reducing the amount of "stuff" you have and being able to organize it appropriately. Well that encouraged our entire family to get rid of quite a bit. Unfortunately, it didn't assist me in honing my style. So I went to pinterest which is the holy grail of anything. Well this didn't help me figure out my style but it did help me find out that I wanted to be a minimalist. This, my friends, is easier said than done! So let's jump to 2016 and this beautiful book and I'll walk you through why I loved reading it so. Basically, this book is a workbook. It guides you step by step in finding what works for you and what doesn't work for you. I was able to create an effective wardrobe that I am so very proud of. I'm able to mix and match patterns and accessories that I had trouble pairing prior to reading this book. This book includes tips, tricks, must haves, mistakes, successes, habits, and most importantly step by step instructions. This would be an amazing Christmas or birthday gift for literally anyone. I think men and women of all ages can benefit from reading this book. I strongly recommend it. Thank you so much to bloggingforbooks.com for allowing me to review this book for my honest review. 

Hope you are all having an amazing day!

With love,
Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment