Saturday, July 3, 2010

Scrap The Art

Well Laura had a great idea and she thought it would be fun for us to do some "Art Nouveau". Of course I was excited; what a great idea. You all should jump on over to Scrap The Art and check out what the other ladies came up with.


I decided to use my handy dandy cricut. My World is the cartridge that I used. Super excited once I opened it up. I wasn't excited initially because I thought it would be a "boring" school cartridge; but I couldnt pass up the deal. After opening it up, in my opinion, I think it is a must have. I've used it numerous times in a week. I'll have to post a few pictures soon of the other projects that I've done. Either way this was my take on the current challenge. I think it came out darling.

Our current sponsor is Softpencil Her images are ADORABLE. You have to go take a look. And there is a great prize this week for some of her digis.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Cricut-Cricut cartridge My World
Paper- Stampin' Up Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron (I'm trying to use up what's retiring)
Stamps-A background Stamp that doesn't have the details on it to share
White gel pen from Peachy Keen Stamps
I also used decorative scissors-Deckle (I'm trying to use more of what I have at hand and I haven't used these scissors in...ever lol)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! I love this card! Clicked on your FB link and WOW, what an update...living life through paper creations! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is an older post...but just had to comment on how much I LOVE this card. Would you believe I have this cart and never noticed that image. You have given new inspiration to pull it out and do something (lol). This card is amazing...and the highlights with the white pen really sets it off...Great Job!!! I don't think I've ever commented this much...lol

    ReplyDelete