Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Jaded Blossom Tag

Okay so today is one day closer and I'm so excited! I LOVE the festivities that surround Christmas. My mom and nana got together to make tamales and empanalitas yesterday (My sis and I couldn't go because we had a LOT of snow) ;( But this is not The Little Red Hen and so we still get to eat some. hehe

Anyway I wanted to make something fun and easy for today...


I got this stamp set a few weeks ago from Jaded Blossom and I am so very much in LOVE with it. I thought the smaller images would be difficult to color but sure enough I was wrong.

The tag was cut out of the Basic Tags set from Lettering Delights. Love this set. Then I stamped it with Perfect Medium using the snowflakes from the Snowman Kisses set. The using pearl liquid pearls I covered them and then spritzed them with some water to set. Stamped the to and from using the Snowman Kisses set. Colored in the little reindeer cutie from the Reindeer Magic Set with copic markers and then added some stickles to the scarf and his cutie pie nose. :)

That's it! Thanks yall so much for stopping by. I hope you are getting ready for some fun holiday festivities!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable gift tag Raven! Love the stamped snowflakes in the background!

    Yes, I love my Peachies!! I hope you get the Winter Faces Assortment soon!! Now a new follower :)

    Enjoy your holidays!

    Hugs,
    Tracey
    www.trailoftreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tag!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete