Monday, February 8, 2010

Aj the great





I really need some new techniques when it comes to taking pictures of my scrap and card stuff. HELP.

Hey everyone. Hope you all are having a great night. I just wanted to post something I just finished. I didn't have much time over the weekend. Busy busy busy. So, here it is. This page was made for creative scappers and Scrapping the music I just found creative scrappers or just rediscovered it. Fun stuff. And as always I love scrapping the music.

Here's a list of What was used:
Punches- none
ink-close to cocoa
embellishments- snaps from making memories
stamps- alphabets but I don't know from where
extras- chipboard from ?, acrylic letters from making memories I think
paper- random pattern paper from the ol' stash
color medium-didn't really color anything.

I hope you all are having a great day.
hugs,
Raven

7 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun take on the song! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping the Music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love that photo! Thanks for joining the fun at STM!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo! Love the color scheme -

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to have the same problem when taking photos of my LO's.....are U doing them inside??? that is what I was doing and they were always dark...soooooooooooo now I take my photos of my lo's outside when the sun is up .... I don't know what it is...but the natural light is soooooooooooooooooooo much better for the photos and U get no glare from your photos on the lo's .... then I use Picasa photo editing....(its a free photo editing software from google....just google it and U will find it...lol!!!)....I use it to crop, straighten, "glow", add "saturation" and also "sharpen" my photos......makes a world of difference in my photos of my lo's....makes them more true to life....if U know what I mean :):):):):):):):):) But I really loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this lo of yours....love the photo, the colors....and loving that title work...thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with scrapping the music! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the song! i have the same problem as you have with taking photos of my LOs. I also try to do them outside when the sun is sining but I live in a land that is dark almost all winter so it's not easy! I have to photoshop them a bit before I publish them.

    ReplyDelete