Friday, February 12, 2010

Scrapbook page Sketchy Thursday






So, I've finally finished up with the kids Valentines for their classes and teachers. Boy was that fun. You know when I was younger I use to think Valentines was so overrated. But now I guess I've come to the conclusion that you cant help who you love and it doesn't matter if they love you or not if you love them you still think about them everyday. Man I love love! I hope everyone of you has the wonderful knowledge of what true love feels like. Real unconditional love!

I did this Sketchy Thursday the theme is... Show us some 80s style AND feature black, white, and hot pink. I threw some lime green in there but I'm not sure if that's okay. Here is the link

Here's a list of What was used:
Punches- I used the cricut for the circles home accents
ink-nothing
embellishments-prima flowers, buttons
stamps-none
extras-I printed up some pictures of my favorite cartoons.
paper-random cs
color medium-white gel pen

I sure do like this page. I was a youngin' when I was in the 80's. But it sure was fun. So here it is.

Love to all!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Raven, fabby layout and a cute piccy
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! That brings back memories!

    Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute!!!!! thanks for playing along with us! - heidi, sketchy thursdays

    ReplyDelete