Tuesday, February 23, 2010

MOJO Monday

I had lost my Mo. Okay Okay I didn't have much Mo but I decided to clean up my room and it sure did help me feel happier in here. So here is my card for today.





I did this card for MOJO Monday challenge 127. Holy moly they have been doing challenges for a while eh. Hope you all are having a great day.

Here's a list of What was used:
Punches- Just the trusty paper trimmer
ink- memento tuxedo black
embellishments- Stampin Up brads that match that yellow perfectly! Gotta love it.
stamps- I used the baby carriage from the Love Bug hostess stamp set Stampin Up.
extras- Stampin up ribbon retired blue, flower from the pretties kit, dimensionals
paper-dsp bashful blue, bashful blue cardstock, Apricot Appeal for the base
color medium-I used copics as well as stampin write markers.

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Grgeous. I LOVE the bug! What a shame you can't get it anymore! I am super new to Stampin Up and I would love this set.

    ReplyDelete